Anyone else have this problem?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Today I rode around town with the sun roof open and all my windows down. Mahvelous!

That's the "feels like" temperature of my usual dive site. Not sure why the thermometer reads significantly higher.

whats that white stuff on top of the clock??? havent seen that stuff here before :D

gotta go - got to turn on the air con

:D You are joking right , today we got down to -35 deg. celcius, and with the windchill
factor added in (pm me for explanation of w.c.f) it was -48 deg celcius .
now what were you saying ?about cold :

Albert Quest:
:D You are joking right , today we got down to -35 deg. celcius, and with the windchill
factor added in (pm me for explanation of w.c.f) it was -48 deg celcius .
now what were you saying ?about cold :

exactly.....you guys have it too easy! you don't know what cold is until you experienced the wind chill factor in the winter, when you wear everything you got and are still cold, when it takes 20 minutes for the car to defrost the windows, when the snot freezes in your nose when you step outside!
8.gif

but I hear the mid west is what is getting slammed with the super cold nowadays, -28 to -38 in places before the wcf!

Primdrumma:
Does anyone else have this problem. This was from yesterday afternoon, supposed to get even colder tonight :11:

I don't understand the problem? You are at above zero. That's lightweight fleece jacket weather around here :D

It's down to -18 before wind chill now.
If you've ever lived in Wyoming you would know the wind can kick up pretty good.

Yeah I know there are places much colder than here but you gotta understand I'm a Floridian.

Actually it's good to see others are colder than I am.

Primdrumma:
It's down to -18 before wind chill now.
If you've ever lived in Wyoming you would know the wind can kick up pretty good.

Yeah I know there are places much colder than here but you gotta understand I'm a Floridian.

Actually it's good to see others are colder than I am.

Oh, you're a Floridian! That is definitely cold for you then. Layer your clothes, don't wear cotton, and invest in lots of heavy weight fleece :D

It's colder there than it is here in Anchorage right now. We are having an early spring with the current temp. at 30 F. Quite warm.

Back
Top Bottom