Anyone else banned from AZ Scuba?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JAX...come join the Rocky Mountain Oysters. We are close enough to AZ. We like your avatars. We have a high tolerence for obnoxiousness(not that you are obnoxious.), you live in the mountains anyway, and our Mod is Ronfrank, who can be easily swayed by a bootyful woman. :wink:

Reactions: Jax
JAX...come join the Rocky Mountain Oysters. We are close enough to AZ. We like your avatars. We have a high tolerence for obnoxiousness(not that you are obnoxious.), you live in the mountains anyway, and our Mod is Ronfrank, who can be easily swayed by a bootyful woman. :wink:

:rofl3: Thank you! I lurk in your forum from time to time - you guys do some fun things! Unfortunately, you also dive in water -- to paraphrase Orlando Eric - water that cold belongs in a glass with a splash of rum!

There seems to be some general "procedure call" issues. I'm sure this will be fixed up eventually. Like I said before, this is for information gathering.

Banned - AZ scuba Mod.JPG

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom