Anyone down for lake Martin?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think I'm going to have to cancel for tomorrow. I feel really horrible about it, but I've been throwing up all day today. I thought it was just mild food poisoning from some leftovers and figured I'd feel better by now, but I don't. I'd rather not have you drive all the way from tuscaloosa and me still be sick in the morning. I'm really sorry about this. Hopefully I'll get to dive with you soon. I'll send a pm and if I don't hear back from you I'll try to call.

I think I'm going to have to cancel for tomorrow. I feel really horrible about it, but I've been throwing up all day today. I thought it was just mild food poisoning from some leftovers and figured I'd feel better by now, but I don't. I'd rather not have you drive all the way from tuscaloosa and me still be sick in the morning. I'm really sorry about this. Hopefully I'll get to dive with you soon. I'll send a pm and if I don't hear back from you I'll try to call.
Hope you have a speedy and complete recovery. Saturday's on, so if you're up for that come on over.
Rick

I understand...I had to cancel several dives due to a sinus infection, a few months ago. You can't help being sick...

Get some rest and feel better!

I'd love to go diving with you some other time...

I've got a rather wide open schedule, so just PM me when you know your schedule, and we'll figure out a day when we're both free.

Would you be interested in diving ABWA sometime? It's only an hour away from me, and there's just a fairly inexpensive entrance fee ($20). If not, Lake Martin works!

I've got a rather wide open schedule, so just PM me when you know your schedule, and we'll figure out a day when we're both free.

Would you be interested in diving ABWA sometime? It's only an hour away from me, and there's just a fairly inexpensive entrance fee ($20). If not, Lake Martin works!

I would love to do ABWA sometime, haven't been there yet. I'll let you know what I have free when they make out the scedule this weekend. Sorry again that I had to cancel on such short notice.

No problem...

Next week, I've got the 13th, 14th, and 16th free....

We'e definitely on for Kowaliga at 0830 Saturday morning (Saturday 5/10/08).
Y'all come :)
Rick

How was the trip saturday...and what were the temps like??

It was just fine... lowest temp we saw was 58 at about 40'.
Vis had some patchy, thin zero vis layers, but it was mostly pretty good - I'd say 8 to 15 feet or so. Saw several very nice largemouth bass, in the three pound range; lots of fingerlings.
We made two very relaxed enjoyable dives, then retired to Sinclair's for grouper & beer. Weather was lovely, not too hot, just right for an outside table where we could hear the water lapping on the rocks in the background... All in all a perfect Saturday :)
Rick

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom