Anyone doing anything this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sealskin98

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Just wondering.

Watching mother-in-law on Sat..

I'm so exhausted, I'm about to hop into bed with a good book. It's called "How to Teach Middle School Kids to Learn Math, Without Killing Them First." Well, not really- but if anyone can find that book for me, let me know...

Dive from the Heart is tomorrow at CSSP. As much as I'd like to go, I haven't stayed home in weeks... it's time. If you could look around in here, you would agree. ;o)

Foo

Foo

having a few friends over Sunday to shoot pool and watch the Dallas Cowboys play at 3 ...... will BBQ , have a few beers and hopefully see a Dallas win ....

scubapro50:
having a few friends over Sunday to shoot pool and watch the Dallas Cowboys play at 3 ...... will BBQ , have a few beers and hopefully see a Dallas win ....

That would be nice... :D

scubatexastony:
We'll probably drive out west and do a couple dives.... :07:

Have a great one, mi amigo!

tony

Have you gotten that apartment with the extra bedroom yet? eyebrow

Working the shop and updating my website. taking a weekend off from Scuba. We had a great trip on the Spree over Labor Day. I am still dizzy from the boat though and I am curtailing my scuba activities until I find out what's up. I have already been to two doctor's and will go to a third early next week. :dry:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom