Anyone Diving this weekend in South Florida?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Doing the Spiegel Grove with Rainbow Reef in Key Largo weather permitting of course.
Probably Saturday morning, not sure yet.

atpeach:
Anyone diving this weekend, beach or boat, if the weather permits? Let me know.
I probably won't know until I look outside Saturday morning. If its the least bit choppy I'd be up for something like Hibiscus (LBTS) or Hollywood, Jenny's turf. I'd feel very safe diving with all those new rescue divers!

Hey..... If you want to dive in West Palm Beach, I'm always DM'ing on the boat so long as the weather permits...

A group of us booked with Pura Vida Divers in WPB for Saturday afternoon.
Check in by 1:00. Boat leaves at 1:30.

Pura Vida now leaves from the Riviera Beach Marina. Exit Blue Heron Blvd. east to Broadway (US1) South to 13th Street, east into the marina. Pura Vida's boat is next to A1A charters (sorry, Baited, I didn't make the reservations). http://www.puravidadivers.com/index.html

The plan is to do two drift dives. If conditions fit, we will practice some skills on the second dive. The skills practice is purely optional.

ScubaDadMiami:

Pura Vida now leaves from the Riviera Beach Marina. Exit Blue Heron Blvd. east to Broadway (US1) South to 13th Street, east into the marina. Pura Vida's boat is next to A1A charters (sorry, Baited, I didn't make the reservations). http://www.puravidadivers.com/index.html
Heya, no worries, just about every dive op in that marina is a good one to go out on!Just make sure to stop by and say hi!!! If this icky cootie bug goes away, I should be out there both Saturday and Sunday.. :D

ScubaDadMiami:

Tell Trevor and Dean that "Kathleen and I said Hi!!!" I'm looking forward to getting the OK to dive again from the doc.... as soon as I do, I'm going to book a trip with them again. Also... be on the lookout for Down Under Dive Club t-shirts... we dive with Pura Vida a lot. The odds are... FLDiveJunkie will either be on the morning boat or the afternoon boat... or both...

Al

Scuba_Dad:
Tell Trevor and Dean that "Kathleen and I said Hi!!!" I'm looking forward to getting the OK to dive again from the doc.... as soon as I do, I'm going to book a trip with them again. Also... be on the lookout for Down Under Dive Club t-shirts... we dive with Pura Vida a lot. The odds are... FLDiveJunkie will either be on the morning boat or the afternoon boat... or both...

Al
Those guys are too much..... :laughing: They always have us cracking up... Being right next to them, there's always interaction. Heck, the even shared some of their oranges with the ladies on our boat :eyebrow: , and even their water hose :D .... I would totally recommend them to anyone!!!

I'm always up for a beach dive, conditions permitting. Anyone else?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom