Anyone diving the PDC vicinity April 17-21?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Update: Will do a daytrip to Coz on Mon apr 19th with TankHa, Cenote on Wed 21st. The rest of the dives will be at hotel op (Dressel at Iberostar Paraiso/Beach) to minimize the dive widow/orphan syndrome.

Still looking for a buddy.

yak:
Update: Will do a daytrip to Coz on Mon apr 19th with TankHa, Cenote on Wed 21st. The rest of the dives will be at hotel op (Dressel at Iberostar Paraiso/Beach) to minimize the dive widow/orphan syndrome.

Still looking for a buddy.

Sure, we'll be there - just send the tickets!!! LOL

Really, we are going to Iberostar Paraiso Beach/ Lindo again in July - can't beat it. We are already counting the days! Dressel - average but acceptable. Have fun at the Cenotes - again, can't wait. Wish we could go in April as well - dawg!! Please let me know how your trip goes, and with which dive ops other than Dressel - as well as the cenote experience. Private mail is OK as well. If interested, check out Divebag's post about PDC and cenotes recently - he had a great cenotes adventure. Have a great trip!

rkr3000:
Sure, we'll be there - just send the tickets!!! LOL

Really, we are going to Iberostar Paraiso Beach/ Lindo again in July - can't beat it. We are already counting the days! Dressel - average but acceptable. Have fun at the Cenotes - again, can't wait. Wish we could go in April as well - dawg!! Please let me know how your trip goes, and with which dive ops other than Dressel - as well as the cenote experience. Private mail is OK as well. If interested, check out Divebag's post about PDC and cenotes recently - he had a great cenotes adventure. Have a great trip!

Wish I could charter a whole plane :pilot:
You can be sure I'll post a report, and that I've read everything posted here about it.

Counting the days...

Just got back yesterday! The harbor was closed 3 out of the 5 days we were there due to rough seas but we didn't miss the ocean diving one bit. Cenotes with Dive Mike = fabulous in every way!

Mississippi:
Just got back yesterday! The harbor was closed 3 out of the 5 days we were there due to rough seas but we didn't miss the ocean diving one bit. Cenotes with Dive Mike = fabulous in every way!

Yes, this happened to me last year but only once. Hopefully it will not be a big problem this time

I'll be staying at the Moon Palace Apr. 19-26.
I'm not sure which dive shop I'll be diving with.
I have talked to divepuertomorales and so far it's them or the shop at Moon Palace. I think the resort operation is Aqua World ? Not too much info. on them. Once I get there I may just hop a boat to Coz.
If you find a good deal, lemme know.
Can't wait to get there. Ray.

bottomdweller:
I'll be staying at the Moon Palace Apr. 19-26.
I'm not sure which dive shop I'll be diving with.
I have talked to divepuertomorales and so far it's them or the shop at Moon Palace. I think the resort operation is Aqua World ? Not too much info. on them. Once I get there I may just hop a boat to Coz.
If you find a good deal, lemme know.
Can't wait to get there. Ray.

The better deals were from the shops in PDC. I chose Tank-ha as they run their own boats to Coz (vs ferry rides) and you're back in PDC around 1:30. They charge $120 US. I chose the local hotel op for the rest of my dives for convenience, and to minimize taxi fare & dive orphan syndrome, even though I'll be paying a bit more. Let me know today if you'd like to hook up for Monday in Coz, I'll be in the wind tomorrow morning.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom