Anyone diving Sunday 3/29

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A short vid this time. We only spent an hour on the bottom (30 minutes swimming in circles with zero viz, 30 minutes in gorgeous blue water outside the cove). The transition from no viz muck, to clear, Lobos conditions was staggeringly quick.

We found Hole in the Wall and stuck around there for most of the dive. We hesitated to cross the huge wall of silt on the way back in, but decided to get in as far as we could before ascending. We were getting pretty bashed up on the way back in. No visibility, 5-6 feet of surge side to side. We made it back much further than I thought we would have, and ascended at the end of the parking lot.

Given the schizophrenic conditions, I'm really not sure how to categorize this dive. But if I knew we'd have the same conditions next week, I'd still go (I'd just kick out a bit further).

[c][/c]

Kenn, video says its private?..

Ken videod his privates again? :shakehead:

Another reason to get out of the cove... I've had stunning dives and later talking to other divers in the parking lot they are all shaking thier heads about the dismal vis inside the cove.

Kenn, nice video. I like how you are putting the dive log/stats after the video. Nice touch. I will have to copy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom