Anyone diving Sunday 3/29

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike,

Let me know which one you want to do and I will join you. What boat did you have in mind and will it be within the bay or not?

I normally don't dive on Sunday since I have to work in the morning but I need more practice just diving.

Thanks,

MG
p.s
Did the pic come out of all three of us at PT lobos on my B-day? I saw the ones you took of me and they came out clear, I wish I would've been looking at the camera, you take really clear pics Mike....

I'm looking at the Cypress Sea. Aquatic Dreams has them chartered for 3 dives in the bay. I'm gonna call them later to see if there are any spots still available.

Man I must have been tired when I did the pictures. I found 3 pictures that I didn't save in the right folder. I've uploaded them to the album.

I'm looking at the Cypress Sea. Aquatic Dreams has them chartered for 3 dives in the bay. I'm gonna call them later to see if there are any spots still available.

Man I must have been tired when I did the pictures. I found 3 pictures that I didn't save in the right folder. I've uploaded them to the album.

Mike,

Let me know if there is room on the boat. If not we could do Mcabee or BreakWater, I've heard that the viz at BW has been really nice this last past weekend.

MG

The conditions this weekend don't look that good. No wonder there are so many spaces left on the boat. :)

The conditions this weekend don't look that good. No wonder there are so many spaces left on the boat. :)

Mike,

You better take a look at this post, sounds like the conditions might not be divable. I'm going to call the Cypress Sea and ask them about Sunday.

MG

enp.46042.bull.2.png

fc_summary.png

Im the primary On Call this weekend so I wont be diving, but with rough seas Thursday/Friday and again Sunday I dont mind missing out.

Thanks for the useful post, I might have to sit out on this one... Sunday isn't looking pretty... Can Neptune change this before Sunday? I don't know....

MG

Thanks for the useful post, I might have to sit out on this one... Sunday isn't looking pretty... Can Neptune change this before Sunday? I don't know....

MG

Only with the correct and appropriate sacrifices and propitiation. I am happy to perform the proper ritual, but you need something to offer up in sacrifice.

A really cool dive computer will work, I think. Just send me yours and I'll take care of everything. yeah, that's the ticket...

-Nomad

Back
Top Bottom