Anyone diving local this weekend??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cold_H2O

Reaction score
Ok.. I am home this weekend and wanting to go diving. Is anyone else laying low and looking to go some place close and do a few dives?

Leigh, myself and a few others are meeting at Redondo tomorrow at 9 for a couple of dives.
You are more than welcome to join.
Kirsten

Is Redondo open again? Sounds like fun. I will send you a pm with my information

Kirsten, I'd also like to go diving tomorrow. I will check my schedual and let you know tonight. I enjoyed the dive with you and Leigh last time at redondo........

Mind if I join you? Might only stick around for one dive, though ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Looks like this is turning into a party.
Bob I have missed diving with you. Looking forward to getting wet with you again.

Lets go diving!!!!
Redondo, 9am Sat morning...
2 dives possible...
Kirsten

Great turnout this morning ... nine divers between ScubaBoard and Northwestdiver.com. Not bad for a last-minute, impromptu gathering.

It was nice meeting some folks I've only ever "met" on the Internet before today ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I had a lot of fun today; Bob was quite the guide, showing off all the locals, he put on quite the tour for Gis Gal and I. Below are some photos from the day. Bob has a keen eye underwater and was able to show us many interesting critters, a small Octopus and the pair of Sadleback Gunnels just to name a few.
Later nine of us made another dive, Gis and I were rewarded by sighting a Grunt Sculpin, my first look at this timid creature. What fun!
Tomorrow several of us are going to meet again at Les Davis in Tacoma for more underwater fun, I cant wait. Why dont you drop by and join us, we are meeting tomorrow, Sunday the 4th, at 9:30AM see you there.

Great pix, Kirk! Can't wait to see the shots from today! Thanks again to all for a great weekend of diving and showing me around some new spots.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom