Anyone Diving Fri, Sat or Sun

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TxIceDiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Anyone interested in diving on Friday, Satruday or Sunday after Thanksgiving?

I am thinking about going to Lake Murray, CSSP, PK, or somewhere I can get to and back in a day and go diving.

I haven't been in a dry suit since the spring and need to get mine out and start diving in it to prepare for ice diving in february.

I wouldn't mind going to Broken Bow or Travis, but they are just a bit far for a day trip from the DFW area. I am off of work Friday, Saturday and Sunday, so I am pretty flexible on the day. (I can only get a kitchen pass from mama for 1 day :no: )

Randy

Ill probebly be out Friday, not sure where, although I have been itching for a trip to Travis to get a few deeper dives in, so that might be where I end up.

Ill probebly be out Friday, not sure where, although I have been itching for a trip to Travis to get a few deeper dives in, so that might be where I end up.

Was by ST today but did not see you around... :depressed:

Friday is my off day, I have been having fun filling out a 50 page background check all day. :shakehead: Maybe next time.

Those dang PD background checks!

Hey even ST workers need a day off - right.

:)

PS-- spend $4.50 :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom