Anyone dive the Sherman?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah I guess we will see what the end of the week brings...I’ve got a lot of bottom time in the pool at the house we rented haha

Once on an Express Watersports boat two locals talked about a jetty shore dive. Apparently it's a long walk from where you park to a poor vis dive. The Exoress crew knew it so maybe call them?

Express Watersports in Murrells is scheduled to do the Vermillion on Sat. It’s a very large wreck in deeper water . Crazy amount of schooling bait and large fish in that area. Sunday they have the Goldfich in about 60 foot. It’s a real nice dive . Plenty to see on the macro and large cuda ,Amberjacks and maybe a few cobia for some bigger stuff. Was some sand tigers and even Manta ray earlier in the season . The northeast wind tomorrow should push some nice clean water in to really open the viz.

I did not see anyone mention it yet - bring a dive light. It gets dark depending on your definition of dark...

Got to dive the Sherman this morning with coastal scuba. Was a little rough but had 25-30 feet vis and all and all was a really fun dive. There isn’t a lot left of the boat but still really neat to dive something that age!
Thanks for the input!

Got to dive the Sherman this morning with coastal scuba. Was a little rough but had 25-30 feet vis and all and all was a really fun dive. There isn’t a lot left of the boat but still really neat to dive something that age!
Thanks for the input!
Did a couple dives with coastal scuba, great outfit and enjoyed them all. Glad you got to go out and that you enjoyed your dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom