anyone dive the gulf

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
lookin to do some divin with my wife ..I am a com diver but the wife is uncerted
lookin for someone who is in gulf area who knows a good spot

best of luck in your search...should be lots of divers here who are able to suggest good spots based on their past experiences.

Welcome to ScubaBoard!

Welcome to :sblogo:
:wave-smil :wave-smil
:chicken:

Out of LA? You have rigs, rigs, rigs, and if you're hard up.. the lake. Otherwise, drive east :)

You are not that far from Orange Beach and Gulf Shores. Come on over. Gary's Gulf Diver in Orange Beach is a regular on this thread and runs boats all the time. You also have DownUnder Dive Shop in Gulf Shores, they run a cattle boat. Both are great shops. Also Underwater Works in Fairhope Alabama in great but they won't have a boat back in the water for a little while longer. Stay in touch and let DeepDixieDivers know when you want to dive. We post here and most of us are regulars. We believe in taking all comers.

smilies-41093.png

Since she's not certified, I hope you are an instructor...?

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Always good to try a Search before starting a new thread, tho :search: and be careful about posting Threads & Replies without reading the Stickies at the tops of most forums. Click the link in my Sig below to PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

DandyDon:
smilies-41093.png

Since she's not certified, I hope you are an instructor...?

:cowboy: don

This should get interesting.

Is there any good diving locations closer to New Orleans? I will be in NO 2/4-2/9

cgvmer:
Is there any good diving locations closer to New Orleans? I will be in NO 2/4-2/9

Plenty of good locations, but very few ways of getting to them, especially in Feburary.

Just wondering if Jacques Cousteau ever got certified? Might have to ask that in another forum. When I worked in the commercial diving industry I knew some hard hats who couldn't get their tanks filled at a few LDS when they went on vacation because they were not certified scuba divers....what a joke.
captain:
This should get interesting.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom