anyone dive epcots living seas?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah, thanks for the info. I called Disney today and told them I had a PADI card and they gave me the 10% discount. Next Friday for me.

Hope you have a blast and be sure to let us all know how it went.

I certainly feel in the minority here but I was not impressed. Sure its cool and I am glad I did it but I doubt I will ever do it again. Everything is fake except for the fish. The highlight of the trip was seeing my 3 year old through the glass window, she tripped out. I certainly recommend doing it once but I doubt I will ever do it again (and I visit Disney 4+ times per year).

Alex

It seems like one of those things worth doing once. It's certainly a unique experience, anyway. I probably wouldn't spend the money to do it again unless I was there with other people that hadn't done it.

Damselfish:
It seems like one of those things worth doing once. It's certainly a unique experience, anyway. I probably wouldn't spend the money to do it again unless I was there with other people that hadn't done it.

Did it last Sunday evening with my wife and son. Loved it, would do it again in a heartbeat. Have fun!

fairybasslet:
Yeah, thanks for the info. I called Disney today and told them I had a PADI card and they gave me the 10% discount. Next Friday for me.

Please report back! I'm signed up for August 9.

Perkolater:
Please report back! I'm signed up for August 9.
Was there anything specific you wanted to know?

I did this last year, and was glad I did it. They are a very professional bunch, and the aquatic life was pretty cool. The best part was having my toddler FREAK OUT when I swam up to my family and took my reg. out. She knew it was me, but was panicked when she realized I was in the water. I also liked messing with the people eating in the restaurant. I'd do it again, but Disney with four kids busted my bank.

I did it back in Feb 05 with my wife and son. We were a little disapointed since they were doing a treatment to the pool in which they had to remove the sharks. So we had no sharks in the living seas with us. I suggest you find out if everything will be in the pool before making the reservation. I would like to try it again but with the sharks. You cannot bring any of your own equipment with exception of your mask. If you have prescription lenses be sure to bring your mask.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom