Anybody need some 6000 lb pillow bags?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jon Nellis

Contributor
Reaction score
Normally I wouldn't post for sale items in a regular topic, but who would go looking for commercial bags on the ScubaBoard for sale list?:idk:

I used them for one job a couple years ago and I don't see myself needing them any time soon.

They are Prolift brand. I have 5 bags left and I'll include spare OPVs and some patch material. $350 ea or $1500 for all.

I also have a 300' spool of 12000 lb, 1-3/4" webbing that works good for rigging too. Cut and tie it into a loop with a "water knot" underwater. Plenty of safety factor. $150

PM me if interested. They are in northern California.

There's no need to post a reply warning me of an incoming PM (especially if a PM is never sent)

They are still available. If you have a question, please post it here so everyone else can see the answer.

They were used to unstick an old 40'x100' barge from the mud so it could be removed

Back
Top Bottom