Anybody missing gear?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sea nmf

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I just saw this on Craig's list. The fact that the tanks were called "oxygen tanks" red flags this post for me.

Scuba Diving Gear

Well, I don't know if they are stolen, so I don't think I'll call the police. I'm just putting it here in case someone locally recognizes it.

I mean, it could be something left over from a divorce, or a death or something and the person left with the equipment may not have the correct terms for things. They sure seem to be pricing it right, though.

Well, I don't know if they are stolen, so I don't think I'll call the police. I'm just putting it here in case someone locally recognizes it.

I mean, it could be something left over from a divorce, or a death or something and the person left with the equipment may not have the correct terms for things. They sure seem to be pricing it right, though.

If you call the police, they are not going to raid this person's house. They will take a look at the ad and then see if it matches any police reports. If it matches a report of stolen goods then they will take a closer look.

Back
Top Bottom