Anybody been to Rawlings lately?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

deignor

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Thinking of going to Lake Rawlings this weekend. Anybody been there recently- what is the water temperature running at?
Thanks.

A few weeks back...maybe 3. I don't have my logbook with me at work, but I think it was in the high 60s. If I remember (you can remind me later if you want :wink: ) I will PM you with the exact temperatures and depths when I get home.

Was there Oct 11 and 12.

I believe it was 74 above 30' and 62 below 30'. The weekend before that it was 77 above & 64 below.

Great vis. Night dives there are pretty cool. If you look carefully at the bottom you can notice a lot of freshwater clams... Well... I thought it was cool anyway!

du duh du duh du duh du duh (to the tune of jaws)...ZEBRA MUSSELS!

(in the voice of that scary movie announcer/preview guy) "Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water....when you see the vis is getting better, you better run for shore..."

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom