Any

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

my computer took a dump on me in 26ft......said I was at 50ft and my CBT was up in the yellow. took it to the shop replaced the battery and now it is locked up in deco and says 126ft.

as for diving....rich and erika....and kevfin....tuesday is my last class for diving at school and so after that I should be able to make it again on tuesdays. next week is finals for all my classes and have tests everyday. sorry i have been out for awhile. hopefully the next set of classes won't be so taxing.:D

plus haven't even dove for my first lobster yet....iching to get bugged!:dork2:

my computer took a dump on me in 26ft......said I was at 50ft and my CBT was up in the yellow. took it to the shop replaced the battery and now it is locked up in deco and says 126ft.

as for diving....rich and erika....and kevfin....tuesday is my last class for diving at school and so after that I should be able to make it again on tuesdays. next week is finals for all my classes and have tests everyday. sorry i have been out for awhile. hopefully the next set of classes won't be so taxing.:D

That sucks about your computer taking a dump. At least you got it fixed. Will be nice to start diving with you on Tuesdays again. Wish ya luck on your finals next week. As for lobsters we have been seeing a bunch of shorts and just Yesterday Rich finaly found a Legal bug in 2' viz.

Hey Sam, Sorry to hear about your computer. Does the store have any ideas on how to unlock it? I'm happy to hear you will be diving soon. We have missed you. Speaking of lobster I caught my first one Tuesday, it was barely legal and tasted great. That was one expensive lobster!

That sucks about your computer taking a dump. At least you got it fixed. Will be nice to start diving with you on Tuesdays again. Wish ya luck on your finals next week. As for lobsters we have been seeing a bunch of shorts and just Yesterday Rich finaly found a Legal bug in 2' viz.

thanks! but haven't got it fixed yet. need to send it in bummer huh

Hey Sam, Sorry to hear about your computer. Does the store have any ideas on how to unlock it? I'm happy to hear you will be diving soon. We have missed you. Speaking of lobster I caught my first one Tuesday, it was barely legal and tasted great. That was one expensive lobster!

:D SWEET RICH! can't wait, sounds like you had a blast and are going to continue, maybe i will bring us some beginners luck as well.
As for the computer, ya anacapa told me I needed to send it in (something to due maybe with the software and suunto told me to send it in as well) the only bummer about that is I bought it from Jeff and called him to see if he still had the reciete and not sure if he found it or not.

thanks! but haven't got it fixed yet. need to send it in bummer huh

:D SWEET RICH! can't wait, sounds like you had a blast and are going to continue, maybe i will bring us some beginners luck as well.
As for the computer, ya anacapa told me I needed to send it in (something to due maybe with the software and suunto told me to send it in as well) the only bummer about that is I bought it from Jeff and called him to see if he still had the reciete and not sure if he found it or not.

Well that sucks that you have not sent it in yet. How are you going to dive in the mean time??? Borrow a diffrent computer???? Lets hope you bring us lobster luck. :)

thanks! but haven't got it fixed yet. need to send it in bummer huh...

Sam, I have Dive Tables I can give you. :D

To copy something I found regarding Dive Tables***:

"Don't need batteries, don't stop working in the middle of a dive, produce consistent results, maintenance free, seldom if ever stolen or damaged, easy to carry, conservative if used properly, and are free."

***Found Here

*sigh* The kool-aid makes me want to sell some of my toys...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom