Any

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kevfin

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Night dives, week dives, weekend dives, boat dives for this week?

:confused:

Pool dives? :D

Dumpster dives? :mooner:

Erika dives? :cool2:

Dork Dives? :dork2:

High dives? :shocked2:

Haha........ I might be diving up in the Santa Barbara area this afternoon if conditions are good. As for a night dive it dont fit in my schedule for this week but i want to do one net week :)

Kevin... haven't seen you in quite awhile. My fault, gas prices have restricted my commute range. I agree with your post, the board has really been quite. Sorta seems to be the way things are going. If you interested in diving up in Santa Barbara area Tuesday seems to be working for Erika and I and we both would like to have the company. I would even consider driving to Malibu for an evening dive, it has been awhile since I made the drive. It would be nice to have a group dive. :D

There's the Wrinkles Dive this weekend in Laguna (Heisler Park) that I'm going to....don't know if anyone else is interested, but there's an option for a weekend dive! :D

gonna be in SD this weekend!! But that's probably a bit far.........

Second here for Wrinkles dive. But I do know half of you guys are hard to drag south :)

Second here for Wrinkles dive. But I do know half of you guys are hard to drag south :)

would not be so hard to drag us South but its the 405 traffic jam :)

Back
Top Bottom