Any other shore dives next to blue heron

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Google Maps

Am I like the only one with google access? Ebat'!
Am I like the only one who can speak clearly? The bridge has 2 ends and each end has 2 sides. When you say "along the end of the bridge (on one side)" you talk like the Blonde from anecdotes:

--What book are you reading?
--A pink one! And my sister is reading a blue one.

And please no Russian curses. I do not like familiarities from guys I've never seen in my life.

You are welcome, I have fished and swum there when I was younger but have not dived there yet despite living in the area. Beware of boat traffic as it can be a high traffic area especially on weekends and holidays. Do not park outside the designated parking or in any private parking areas as you may be ticketed or even towed. There is a park just West where you can park, if there are no spots available at the bridge, but I would not want to make that walk with any equipment or tanks.

You are welcome, I have fished and swum there when I was younger but have not dived there yet despite living in the area. Beware of boat traffic as it can be a high traffic area especially on weekends and holidays. Do not park outside the designated parking or in any private parking areas as you may be ticketed or even towed. There is a park just West where you can park, if there are no spots available at the bridge, but I would not want to make that walk with any equipment or tanks.
The girls video does not show much of boat traffic but I always keep this in mind. To the NW there's the lighthouse park but what is to SW? Google tells me this is something related to USCG.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom