Any members on Maui now?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Grappler

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am on Maui for another week, and will be doing a couple of boat dives, but if someone is in the South Kihei/Wailea area and would like to do a super low key dive then shoot me a message!

After being here a week i have really gotten into the Maui spirit, so i am hoping to dive mid morning or so or even later, and do an easy dive close to shore (no long swim out, thank you).

If you are lazy also, then let me know!

Dave

PS i am thinking of diving in the tank at Maui Ocean Center. Anyone have any experience there? Looks like fun since my kids could watch.

Bummer, could have been fun to get together, but we already have boat dives chartered with Ed Robinsons this week and no time to do any shore diving this trip. Who are you boat diving with?

I've heard the shark dive at the aquarium is a lot of fun and quite a few folks have recommended it.

I am going out with Prodiver tomorrow and with Ed Robinson's Thursday night. I have been out with Prodiver a few times and (usually) like that they only carry 6 divers. I say usually, because while most of the time the small group works out great, there have been times where having a new or nervous diver has dragged on the entire group.

I havent been out with Ed Robinson's in several years, so I am looking forward to a night dive with them.

Looks like I'll miss both of you. We're on Ed's boat today (Wed) and Friday. The whales were really loud yesterday and quite a few were still around for surface sightings.

I'm here and I'm going diving in a few minutes!!! I'll second the comments on the whales being loud lately....loudest I've ever heard perhaps!

Sorry, so busy doing stuff, did not see this! We were on island but heading out tomorrow. Dove with Shaka Doug, yesterday. Had a great time! Visibility was not great,but we still saw everything we wanted to see! Except for a manta ray....
We dove 5 graves and Ulua beach.
kristy

I'm here and I'm going diving in a few minutes!!! I'll second the comments on the whales being loud lately....loudest I've ever heard perhaps!

Doug, how soon do you like divers to make their reservations? I'm thinking Wednesday, April 27 for two dives and Friday the 29th for two more. Ulua, 5 graves, Makena ... any of these will be cool! Looking forward to it!

Hey Cap,

It's always best to make them sooner than later. I keep my groups small and I already have some stuff scheduled a few weeks in advance so...shoot me an email through my website or give me a call and I'll be glad to try to show you a good time!

Today was nice by the way...6 turtles, an octopus and the highlight for me was a large spotted eagle ray. That's two dives in a row for the ray this week!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom