Any Meet and Greet's coming up?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CrackedConch

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My girlfriend and I came to a M&G back in the spring/early summer. We enjoyed meeting everybody, but had a really busy summer and haven't been able to make it back since.

Just wondering if there was an event coming up anytime soon?

Thanks!

I think Miss D is in the planning stages for one in the Wesley Chapel area. As soon as she gets it set up she will post a thread on it.

Just posted one and stuck it at the top of the forum. So go sign up, please :D

I know this guy Bryan, he is a real southern gentleman. I hear he might have a cookout one of these days :)

Ghada and I would love to come hang at the TR, but I have to work Friday night- Sunday morning :(

I know this guy Bryan, he is a real southern gentleman. I hear he might have a cookout one of these days :)

Ghada and I would love to come hang at the TR, but I have to work Friday night- Sunday morning :(

I know of this chic Ghada of whom you speak. Lovey woman. This southern gentleman Bryan... Never heard of him :wink::tongue:

Please check stickied thread at top of forum. We are having a Meet & Greet this Thursday, September 24. Hear that Bryan? ;-) It will be at Ballyhoos on Ehrlich road. Easy access from the highway. Hope to see all there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom