For Sale Any interest in non splined G250 jam nuts?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I know I used one on an R295. Doesn't look good for the C350. Spline nut has an oversized flat on it...

the plastic OEM washer/spacer makes it work:
1667344699518.jpeg

Fit in the recess:
1667344717380.jpeg

maybe similar to above...
1667344736728.jpeg

not looking good...
1667344758804.jpeg

Maybe....

a shoulder would likely be a "cure all"...

making it universal

That is my thinking the S600 style jam nut design is pretty common across their line.

You don't know enough to take off your own hose! That's why they made the nuts splined so only specially trained high dollar Scubapro technicians with a fancy wrench are the only ones allowed to do such things! Self service of any kind IS NOT ALLOWED !!!

You guys are all gonna die!

The LDS nerd told me so.

OMMOHY

C300/C350/C370 will all accept S620Ti stainless and S620 X-Ti titanium flat washer and will also accept the S620 X-Ti titanium non splined jam nut. It's not cheap though.

Gentlemen are we looking at modifying our nuts? if so no problem. We have a new CNC machine with coolant running through the tool are nuts will be shinier than ever. :)

Back
Top Bottom