ANY INFO from florida cave divers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cavemon

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Just got back from a cenote trip to mexico celebrating my 22 birthday. We are planning an epic trip to florida . I am interested in working at or around one of the OW springs /caves . I will be in orlando visiting friends, and also in big pine visiting friends . If anyone wants to schedule an interview or has any information, I will be all over florida the next month. Thanks.

My work experience includes, working aboard catamarans for months in the British Virgin Islands. Inland commercial diving work in Texas. I spent the past two years in Puerto Rico, where I managed a small dive and surf shop and also worked on a dive boat. I have American Sailing Association certifications. My equipment includes, LIQUIDVISION X1 CCR . OCEAN REEF FULL FACE MASK, DIVE RITE 905 drysuit. 4 APEX 50. ect. Customer satisfaction and safety is my main concern. Looking forward to more information.
Benjamin Wesley Van Cleave

CERTIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION

PADI OPEN WATER SCUBA INSTRUCTOR #235213
IANTD NORMOXIC TRIMIX DIVER #114900 03 - 2009
NAUI DIVEMASTER 2007
IANTD EANx INSTRUCTOR #7461 -08 MARCH 2009
IANTD CPR/02 PROVIDER/1ST AID INSTRUCTOR #7461 -25 FEB 2009
DAN HAZ. MARINE LIFE INSTRUCTOR #13767 -08 MARCH 2009
DAN OXYGEN INSTRUCTOR #13767 -08 MARCH 2009
DAN AED INSTRUCTOR #13767 -O8 MARCH 2009
DAN ADVANCED OXYGEN INSTRUCTOR #13767 -O8 MARCH 2009

American Sailing Association QUALIFIED COASTAL CRUISING