Any Houston Dive Shops Open Sundays?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ReefHound:
Gander is a sporting goods department store, like Sports Authority. Scuba is a very new and minor part of their business.

So is it worth a stop :huh: if I am in the area...Divers Direct is the one that is advertised as the one being in there....they send me their online catalogue and was just curious about it....don't need anything major

I wouldn't go to a lot of trouble for it but if it's not too inconvenient, why not? Maybe you will see a knick knack you've been wanting to get but didn't want to place an online order for just that. Or maybe pick up some tanks and avoid the hefty shipping charges.

On the other hand, you'll have to pay sales tax.

Are you trying to rent tanks???? If you are the Spree can probably supply them - I know they did the last time I checked - about 3 years ago.

tedj01:
Are you trying to rent tanks???? If you are the Spree can probably supply them - I know they did the last time I checked - about 3 years ago.
100 cf Nitrox tanks or bigger - Spree has your usual 80s...

parrotheaddiver:
Thanks for the info....I am going to try and get by one of the stores when I go to Houston for SeaSpace....anyone know which store would be closer....we will be coming from San Marcos on I-10 and leaving in the same direction....

There are 2 dive shops that I know of close to I-10. One is at Dairy Ashford and Kimberely Lane (Scuba Houston) and the other is actually on I-10 and Voss (Dive Tech). Hope that helps.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom