Any GUE Locals on Oahu?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

crlavoie

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello All,
I'll be in Oahu from 4/22 - 4/27 and was looking to hook up with a fellow GUE local for a charter or 2 if possible.

Thanks,
Chris

Hey Chris, I might be able to join you on a weekend charter when you are here. I generally dive with Island Divers. ScubaandDreams and Onfloat use to do shore dives every now and then so they are an option. Personally I hate shore diving unless its the north shore, id rather pay someone to carry my lazy self to the dive site.

If you want to do some fun stuff you could talk to Jo at Island Divers about the DPV class he teaches. He teaches it with a little DIR flavor ( he is Cave2/Tech1)

Mark

Thanks guys, that's very helpful. I'm not by any means an elitist or GUE biggot. It just takes a lot of the mystery out of the insta buddy dilemma. I've got a team of 4 GUE divers here in Boston and after a while, you take it for granted until the rare occassion in which your usual buddies aren't there.

Mark, I'll be there 4/23-4/27 so maybe we can shoot for Saturday, 4/25 if you're available. I'll shoot you a PM as we get closer.

Back
Top Bottom