Any good women's full wetsuits made in USA?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
My girlfriend is having the hardest time finding a full wetsuit (3MM or 3/2) that fits right and comfortably. Part of the problem is that we live in MN, and part I've been told could be due to the fact that most wetsuits are cut and assembled in Asian countries where they don't necessarily use an American model for a typical woman's figure.
Anybody know of any good woman's lines? or a brand still manufactured in the good ol' USA?
Thanks.

Usually people don't have so much trouble getting a decent fit in 3mm, unlike thick suits. Is there a reason she might be hard to fit? What has she tried and what area is the problem? If you describe more then maybe someone will have a suggestions for a brand that would work.

It's a fact that different brands are cut differently and fit different people better. But even if most wetsuits are made overseas, I don't know that I buy the Asian model theory. The major quality manufacturers that sell in the US, wherever they have their suits made, are going to do their own designs and have them made to their specifications.

She could try one of the hyperstretch type suits. And there is always custom.

Back
Top Bottom