Any good dives next weekend Sept 17-19?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PiercingDoctor

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Next weekend is my birthday and i want to dive someplace good in Florida. Anything good going on or anyone got any recommendations? I would like to camp and dive in the same place. Thanks.

I'm planning on going to Blue Heron Bridge. But I seriously doubt you want to camp there...sorry can't help with camping.

Only place I know of for camping would be like Key Largo...or the springs in central FL.. Come dive boynton!

Jonathan Dickinson State Park is just north of Jupiter and is a big state park
with many camp sites and also hiking, biking, and kayaking. It sounds like they
book up in advance during our busy season but not sure how busy they are during our
off season. Jupiter has very nice drift diving with a couple major charters and a
couple smaller charters. It is deeper diving and usually considered to be advanced
because it is a bit deeper and they can have some wicked currents at times although
the norm is moderate currents and depths in the 70-90 ft. range.

Weather forecast is looking on the snotty end of things.... I'm also wondering what anyone has planned....

High tide at BHB is about 6PM on Saturday. :ijs:

The forecast for the weekend has not improved that much for the weekend but
I guess you just never know. Looking at the very near shore weather cams it does
not look all that bad right now. The bridge may be a good bet for the weekend, just
wish the high tide was a bit earlier !

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom