Any fossilers wanna show off some photos?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Was looking through a 5 gal bucket of frags this afernoon and found two great whites! one was 15/8 the other was 17/8. Need to go through more of my junk I guess!...

Phil does not know this but I had someone tell me that he saw more fossils laying all over the place in Phil's backyard then he see's on most fossiling trips

Phil does not know this but I had someone tell me that he saw more fossils laying all over the place in Phil's backyard then he see's on most fossiling trips

I'll tell ya this, when you are looking at Phill's collection you find yourself inadvertently slowing your breathing down. Like you are breathing under water, lol

Anyone got anything going this weekend? For me, I am changing my rotors and brake pads on the truck, on Saturday and then going for a motorcycle ride if the weather cooperates. Speaking of motorcycles, I need to post a pic of my new mod for my Harley. Since I work with aircraft I added a rad tag to my bike. You may have seen them on aircraft, it is a 'Remove before flight" red tags. Anyhow, mine is like it but it says "DIVER" lol and it is clipped to my handlebars so it waves in the wind, lol

Sunday, I believe I may go in and work that day......I want to make sure that if I take the whole weekend off that I will have both days to go diving.

I told my wife I need to get a boat dang it~!!!!!!!! LOL

Hey Lee, are you still looking for a jet ski trailer for your canoe? I seen one in the classifieds on Craigslist in the boating section for Charleston.

Here,s some pictures of my finds from June 26, 2011 100_2486.jpg100_2488.jpg100_2492.jpg

Thanks for the photos Phil. LOVE those bottles. Great finds. That HUGE Meg partial is awesome. Love the large Angy's

Mike I found the guy on Craigslist selling the jetski trailer. Sent him an email. Will likely call him tomorrow. Thanks for the tip. Been watchin, but timing is critical when buying used stuff.

Having a canoe trailer that is interchangeable with my Waverunner is the objective. I re-built the one under the Waverunner.

I told my wife I need to get a boat dang it~!!!!!!!! LOL

Mike I hope you get a boat and keep the bike also. When I was 20, I owned a large bike, customized it, loaded my backpack on it, and traveled all over the southeast. Eventually sold it, to a bike virgin (he could not even ride), he changed every part on it, except the engine. He then started and built a large, successful, custom bike shop.

I was sitting on a new Harley in 2004 and was considering the purchase. Decided to go the boating route instead. I loved the bike but I have no regrets. I really like the ocean spray in my face. The Charleston Boat show site posted this photo the other day. I cannot afford myself this boat, but I can allow my eyes to bulge forward and dream

nice hull, swim platform, bimini top

419299_10150691627315129_216828490128_11623909_1747896507_n.jpg

wanna dream bigger? turn your sound up and view this (caution, this clip may change the way you view your life)

Last edited:
Love this pic. Awsome.. Still lookin for a motor for my pontoon . Everyone keep your eyes open ..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom