Any Facebook members out here?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

El Orans

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I got introduced to Facebook by a completely different community.

I like it a lot more than MySpace, so... any other FB users here? Come join the ScubaBoard group. :)

Please note: there's no forum available there. We've got a nice one here... :D

i dont have either facebook or myspace but ive always avoided visiting myspace as it always seems a bit sleezy (alot of those 'friends' pics are def not workplace friendly)

cheers

The group is growing nicely. The tricky part is linking people to their SB user name... :)

I was asked to join several years back by a lovely Harvard undergrad when I was attending my 35th class reunion. However, my name is spelled wrong (Busing rather than Bushing I think).

I was asked to join several years back by a lovely Harvard undergrad when I was attending my 35th class reunion. However, my name is spelled wrong (Busing rather than Bushing I think).
It's Bill Bushig.

OK, I joined. I'm also a member of Sydney divers group even though I never dived there. But that will change in December.

I got introduced to Facebook by a completely different community.

I like it a lot more than MySpace, so... any other FB users here? Come join the ScubaBoard group. :)

Please note: there's no forum available there. We've got a nice one here... :D

OK, I'm in! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom