Any Facebook members out here?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kompressor, that must have been you that requested friend status. I tried to confirm a few minutes ago, but this browser won't let me so I'll do it on my other computer.

Kompressor, that must have been you that requested friend status. I tried to confirm a few minutes ago, but this browser won't let me so I'll do it on my other computer.

Yes, it's me allright! :D

No wonder you never showed up in a search, the way you've spelled your name there, ha ha!

OK, who else is on Facebook? Com'on! Join El Orans Facebook Scubaboard group!

Facebook | Login

I have both but I prefer myspace...lets you be more creative with your page. In any event, I just joined the group.

there's a group Scubaboard created by El O. :D u should see more or less SBers who are there. :D

I registered successfully. Then, in "steps 1 of 3" they ask for my "email password" (They already have my email addy).

I registered successfully. Then, in "steps 1 of 3" they ask for my "email password" (They already have my email addy).
That's optional.

It will allow :facebook: to see whether the people in your address book are present on :facebook: and send them an invite to be your friend.

I'm already in.

Back
Top Bottom