Any Experience with Mareshop.eu Online

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

flfishhead

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Just wondering if anyone has had any experience dealing with Mareshop.eu online. They have the Aqualung Calypso/Titan octo regulator for a price that's almost half of what other online sources advertise. Just wondering if they are on the up and up. Any thoughts?

Just checked their site, looks legit. Be sure to check their shipping calculator however, on the octo you mention, shipping to me here in KC is over $31.00 (that's like 40%) . I'd have to find a screaming deal to pay shipping from the EU.

Hi,Flfishhead! Did you end up buying from Mareshop.eu? I am looking to buy a dive watch from there and would be grateful if you share your experience in dealing with this online shop. Thank you!

I just purchased a Suunto dive watch with transmitter from Mareshop.eu. The order arrived 5 days sooner then expected which was nice but the quality of the packaging wasn't good. The Suunto box looked used (maybe having been returned previously) and the transmitter was just placed inside the watch box. Other then that, the price was great and the product seems to be working (although I haven't tested it on a dive yet).

Thank you, Shawn, for letting us know. Please do let us know how the watch performs. I plan to buy one from them too.

It took long enough but I finally used the Suunto D6i I bought in the Florida Keys last week. As I don't have a console and was relying on the wireless transmitter for my air, I have to admit that I was worried. But everything worked great! There was an issue when I switched my gear to a new tank as the watch kept saying no connection. After 5 minutes of searching through the menu, I cleared the pairing code and it worked great. However after that small issue, I now plan on buying an inexpensive console as a back up.
So to others looking to buy from Mareshop.eu, I'd recommend them. I actually plan on buying the console from them since they do seem to have the best prices in my area.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom