Any experience with Jack's Diving Locker?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nicest showroom floor of any diveshop on the Big Island. I think they're the only shop on the Island I know of that can support Helium mixed gas/Deco gas Deep Diving through Dive Tek Hawaii. . .

Really nice staff and well stocked store. I went on a couple of their boat trips two years ago and was treated very well.

I am headed to Kona for 6 days over Thanksgiving.
My LDS has recommended Jacks and I just sent them an email to talk about dive options.

It should be a fun trip, but we are renting a house and doing the thanksgiving thing also. There will about 15 people, but I think only two or three of us dive.

Can't wait!

I am headed to Kona for 6 days over Thanksgiving.

It should be a fun trip, but we are renting a house and doing the thanksgiving thing also. There will about 15 people, but I think only two or three of us dive.

Can't wait!

With 15 people, I'm sure you wouldn't notice if just one more sort of snuck into the crowd, would you? Hmm, I think I now know what I'll do for Thanksgiving. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom