Any equally addicted local couple(s)?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

stcroix2

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
We are back on dry land, far, far from the crystal-clear warm Caribbean waters. We truly miss our underwater environment. This is home. We are equally addicted to the Alpine slopes of our beautiful state.

We are interested in striking up a friendship with a local married couple(s) with similar addictions...warm water, scuba diving, and alpine skiing

Diane :coffee: and Keith :popcorn:

Shark Bait dive club is run by two local couples... They dive, but not sure if they ski. They do a lot of destination trips, so if you have the budget, they are a fun group. Their subforum is here, and you can join us at their next local meeting if you like.

I'm married, and dive and ski. My wife does not (well she has done some skiing, but it's been a while).

There are a few couples in the RMO that dive, but again, not sure if they ski.

We post dive trips here, and you are welcome to join us in the muddy waters of CO, or the clear waters of Blue Hole, which is where I dive throughout the year. We have a BH annual event coming up in Sept. It's a 6 hour drive from Denver, but I manage to do this about 6 times a year. Gas prices are not going to help....

So...are you trying to work out an exchange? Travel buddies?
We own a home in Crested Butte, and a home in Fort Collins. We're addicted to diving and to skiing, mt biking, horseback riding, hiking, camping, jeeping.....
pm me.

My wife and I have similar addictions.

We met in a climbing shop in Frisco because we both started talking about diving.

We lived in the Cayman Islands teaching for a while but really missed the mountains so we moved back. We are both avid skiers (backcountry and resort) and climbers (ice, rock and big mountains). We've found it easier to live here and visit warm water as opposed to vise versa.

We get to warm waters 1-2 times each year and usually go to DEMA which we just got back from.

We live in the foothills W of Golden. PM me

FYI- we are a young to mid 30s couple but usually fit in more with older couples as it's more about diving and adventure than partying.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom