Any chance for an upgraded IQ-700....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

no woryz

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Dont get mad, I upgraded my IQ-700 to an N2ition3 but so far I am disapointed in the computer and the customer service in regards to my inquiries. I enjoyed my IQ but the 3 mix option was too tempting..I have always been told the computers were the same but I have found out that is not true, Tusa uses the Swiss 12 compartment algorithm where Zeagle and Dive Rite use the modified Buhlman... .please tell me Tusa will soon release an 3 mix on its existing platform...

Hi no woryz-
No worries on the defection, we'll let it slide this time! The IQ-700 is being replaced with an IQ-750, however, it will be a 2 gas computer. The upcoming IQ-950 Zen computer will be a 3 gas. In all, we will be releasing 4 new computers over the next 3-4 months. Stay tuned.

Thanks, Will tusa keep the swiss-12 algorithm that is currently in use with the IQ-700??? I have options to return the current computer....is there any chance to get heads up info on an upcomming 3 gas or better computer...I can wait a few months for something better.

We're looking forward to the new Tusa computers models and backward compatible PC interface software.

We like our Tusa IQ-700's, and if our Dive Rite NiTek3's ever bite the bullet, we'd be looking to replace them. I also bought an IQ-800 for single mix diving and really like its display size and silent vibrating alert feature - so I'm interested in how many of the new computers Tusa will be releasing will have similar features - and maybe combine with a multi-mix functioality?

Keep us posted. Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom