Any CCIEs out there?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ten9T6

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Well, I just returned from my first trip to San Jose for my lab. I ended up being in the 90% or so that fail the exam on the first shot. But, I have this thing beat on the next round. :05:

With all the computer geeks on this forum, I was just wondering if / how many CCIEs we have out there? And did you pass it on the first try? Well....back to the studying... haha..:D

Kenny

How about defining "CCIE" for the rest of us?

Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert, as in you dream of VPNs, know all RFCs, really oughta get out and dive more often :)

Blitz:
Is that test still $2500? I never could motivate myself to spend that one a cert.

1250.00 plus the flight, hotel, and rental car...if you don't live in the area....and much more money and time preparing for it. It costs you in more ways than one.

Kenny

I tried that thing three times, BGP was my nemesis with that darn Token Ring switch not helping the last time either. This was when the test was two-days, I understand it's one day now? I did get complimented by the proctor once, saying that I had the highest OSPF score he had ever seen on that version of the exam.

Every so often I think about trying it again but remind myself it would take time away from my family and diving and that I don't use the knowledge right now anyway.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom