Any Beach diving in Broward area this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, we pulled it together and had a 3 person dive group this morning. Went off Hibiscus St about 10. Saw 4-6 other groups out also. Viz was about 30', water temp 80, air 85. Stayed on the first reef, had a slight north current. Saw spotted drums, couple of skates (I think or rays), angels, no sharks, although a guy on the beach asked if there were sharks because all the swimmers had come running out of the water screaming :confused: I was doing the navigation and suprised myself at how close to the entry point I brought us back to :D
Good time, thanks FastAttack and SmileMon. Oh, Marcosis stopped by to say Hi too.

ciret:
Well, we pulled it together and had a 3 person dive group this morning. Went off Hibiscus St about 10. Saw 4-6 other groups out also. Viz was about 30', water temp 80, air 85. Stayed on the first reef, had a slight north current. Saw spotted drums, couple of skates (I think or rays), angels, no sharks, although a guy on the beach asked if there were sharks because all the swimmers had come running out of the water screaming :confused: I was doing the navigation and suprised myself at how close to the entry point I brought us back to :D
Good time, thanks FastAttack and SmileMon. Oh, Marcosis stopped by to say Hi too.

thanks ciret and SmileMon
other than my little weight incident the dive was great, the visibility was kinda iffy and with the cloud cover on the top it made it hard to see anything under the water.
overall I enjoyed it though
good navigating!

I had a good time.. and I can't wait for smilemon to send us some pics :) he took a gig of pics. Can't wait to see them

we should def. do it again :)

I'm up for your next dive, I'm doing Eurojacks tomorrow (Sunday morning), well, in about 6 hours, lol...

But I can pretty much dive any day/time I want, very flexible schedule, keep me in the loop.

LBTS is boooooring however, but I'll still do it, I'm still new to beach diving so any other cool spots would be great.

vr24

tuesday, wed or late thursday I can do.. doesn't have to be LTB but I am not aquainted with anything else

vr24:
maybe wednesday I can go, I'll check my schedule... What time of day are you available to go, morning or afternoon?

I can do either or :)

although ron from the other thread is flying in and may do an afternoon dive I just gotta make sure I have some time to go buy the Imax movie tickets for superman :)

I am thinking earlier the better, 7:30-8am, I am working the evening wednesday.... We can dive Dania Sea-Tech or if you are up for the walk, the eurojacks.... But that you can play by year...

Let me know ASAP and I'll get in touch with you tomorrow and setup a time, PM me your phone number.

Fast...I think I ran into you Saturday at LBTS. I was talking to somebody in a group of 3 divers who was wearing a .5mm Scubapro wetsuit. Was that you or one of your buddies? I was there during the shark commotion!

Sandbar:
Fast...I think I ran into you Saturday at LBTS. I was talking to somebody in a group of 3 divers who was wearing a .5mm Scubapro wetsuit. Was that you or one of your buddies? I was there during the shark commotion!
That was me lol

nice to meet you sandbar did you ever get the new wet suit? :)

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom