Anxiety

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lead Turn - I think that is an excellent post. I see that most of the posts discuss having that "creeping feeling" when they first started diving...

amerz -Over the years of talking to divers, everyone (whether new or old) gets that feeling occassionally. The experience just helps you to recognize what's going on and to make an educated choice as to push forward or abort the dive. I've been there on dives I've done many times and for whatever reason that day it just creeps me right out. I just stop, take a few seconds, gather my wits and plug on thinking "what the heck was THAT all about?" Hope you continue to enjoy your diving...

WOW!

Anxiety was NOW WHERE to be found TODAY!

We started with a shallow, wreck dive.... just for fun to wet my suit! LOL

2nd dive was a reef, not only did we try the descending and ascending several times, BUT I also got my buoyancy down!

What made this dive incredible, was EVERYTHING I learned........

THANKS AGAIN, for all the posts.. I read EACH and EVERY one and they honestly made a difference!

Back
Top Bottom