Another wedding night Joke!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hallmac

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
A couple got married and just arrived in their honeymoon suite. they unpack their suit cases and clear the bed.

The Groom says to his new bride Honey before things get to heated lets get one thing straight. he wipps off his pants and throws them to her saying Here put these on.

she puts them on and they are waaaay to big. She replies Honey I can't wear your pants. He says in his best stern voice " Thats Right I wear the Pants in this Family."

The new bride startled by this unexpected show of testosterone thinks for a minute and Says OK!

She then wipps her pants off and throws it over to her new Groom and tells him to put her pants on.

He sits on the bed and try as he might he just can't get them up over his knees. he says to his wife Baby I can't get into your pants.

She responds You got that right and thats the way it is going to be until your dang attitude changes.

Hallmac

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom