Another UK newbie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Drink sounds good to me. Joining you all for a dive is probably out of the question for a bit, much as I'd love to, as I've only just finished my BSAC Ocean Diver theory and sheltered water practicals - all the open water stuff yet to do.

Ian

Hi

Hopefully I should be completed in about 5-6 weeks, depending on tides, weather and if the wife lets me have the time off. Personally I'm getting very p****d off with swimming pool tiles!!

Ian

Shaun, Ian

I will be honest and say that I would probably only join for the drink also, for the simple reason thaat I have not dived in this country for the last 11 years (or was it 12?) and vowed never to do so again! Call me a wimp, go on!

Anyway, much as I love diving, drinking has much more choice - lots of different beers, lagers, wines, spirits, meths, you name it, there's plenty of it!

Regards
Jim

I have made some enquiries about having a UK NDI via the board and have had some positive feedback.

Can I ask...
who is interested in a UK NDI?

And...
who would be interested in some UK NDI dives, if the idea of a UK NDI gets off the ground? Obviously with due regard to qualifications/experience etc.

Regards,

Shaun

Jim wrote..
what's an NDI?

Go to the board home page and scroll down towards the bottom... about 3/4 of the way.
.....NDI Club Locations

Regards,

Shaun

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom