Another UK newbie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Come to think of it.... those of us that are foolish enough to brave the British water might need a Dive Marshal/Shore Cover.

Hi Shaun

Sorry, l would have got back to you earlier, but the phone rang!

Yes, I think and NDI thang would be nice,. After all, if they can have one, why can't we! Not that I am totally sure what it entails.

I woudl be more than happy to participate in some sort of capacity, though I am not sure about being a dive marshall on every weekend. I have 2 small children that need entertaining (so their mother doesn't throttle them!) plus a ramshackle garden that needs attention every weekend (great excuses, eh?!)

But I would be happy to do something in some sort of capacity...

Seems like keeping you on the straight & narrow is a full time job!

Cheers
Jim

OK Jim... you've got the job... you are my minder! :D

As to a UK NDI... we need to get some support for the idea from amongst the UK members on the board. We need to get at least 5 people to agree that its a good idea.

Shouldn't be too difficult to get 5 to get the thing off the ground.

I can't see that

being a problem

One of the regulators is British - Scubababy I think. Thgere are a few others floating around, and a lot seem to be in SE England, which is, of course, the centre of the known universe!

L8er
Jim

There is now a poll for a UK NDI over in the European section. Please make your thoughts known... and who knows, we could be making bubbles together before you know it! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom