Another Pony

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LOST::: on the Comet, 1 pink weight belt with 25 lbs pink weight...
I can't see most guy's wanting to keep it so if you find it please contact me..........NO!!! it's not mine.... :wink: But she would like it back

divedude once bubbled...
LOST::: on the Comet, 1 pink weight belt with 25 lbs pink weight...
I can't see most guy's wanting to keep it so if you find it please contact me..........NO!!! it's not mine.... :wink: But she would like it back

But if you find a pink ankle weight on the Gaskin, that is MINE!!

Diverlady

I would like to thank everyone who has been out to the Waome and taken some time to try to find my lost pony. Thanks also to Dean at Scuba Shack who has been asking his dive groups to keep an eye out for it. Unfortunately it has not been located so either it has been picked up by others or has sunk deep into the silt.

Thanks for your help everbody.

Glenn

Damn it all Glenn!!!!

I just did 72mins on the Waome on Sunday. He did mention the pony, but we never got the details as to where!

We would have found it for you for sure!!!

I knew since I was absolutely everywhere inside the wreck that it wasn't there! I did a 10-15ft sweep around the wreck, but that was it.

That pi$$e$ me off. It was as good as found if we would have known to search off the bow.

After an hour plus on the wreck, it was getting a little boring and we ALL would have been doing a search for something else to do!

Son of a gun I wish I would have known.

That bad thing is, I actually read this a month ago and then totally forgot until I re-read it today........

Sorry man
;-0

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom