Another Pony

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

grf88

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I am hoping that this will have a happy ending such as the previous pony that Tom R found.

While diving on the Waome yesterday I lost my pony on the second dive. I think it became unhooked while I was trying to get back on the construction barge we were using. I went back down to look around but had limited air and was unable to find it.

A reward is offered as I would realy like to see it again. The pony is 19 cu.ft. yellow with a Sherwood Brut Regulator. There are a couple of othe indentifying features I can describe to anyone who may find it.

Thanks,

Glenn

D M I once bubbled...
Hi Glenn

All divers are liers and thieves good luck.

D M I

Fortunately that has not been my experience and from reading many of the posts on this forum there are a great many divers who do not fit your description.

Glenn

D M I once bubbled...
Hi Glenn

D M I

Not ALL are... and there has been proof of honest divers right here on the board.

I hope you are able to get it back Glen.

To help those who will search: in relation to the wreck, where do you figure you were likely standing above when the bottle was lost?

D M I once bubbled...
Hi Glenn

D M I
and apprently, bad spellars two! :wink:

Marvintpa once bubbled...
To help those who will search: in relation to the wreck, where do you figure you were likely standing above when the bottle was lost?

If, as I suspect I lost it as a tried to reboard the barge I would expect it to be off the port bow. There was some wind but the ascent rope was not that far off vertical. Possibly somewhere 20-40 feet off the port bow. I do not know how deep the silt is.

Glenn

Hay mwilding

hope this makes you feel better. "Liars"

D M I

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom