Another pee valve question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They do make one that closes on both ends when you separate them. I just bought one a few weeks back. Got it on amazon. works great. You can find the name of it on that other pee valve thread. I can't seem to find it. Jeff
Many thanks Jeff - any chance you could post a link to the Amazon page?

it says on the order
BBTUS 1/4" 3/8" 5/16" plastic hose quick connector, quick shut off hose joint. I don't see the name brand. if you do a search on amazon it should come up. I think it was like 29 bucks. It works good.

it says on the order
BBTUS 1/4" 3/8" 5/16" plastic hose quick connector, quick shut off hose joint. I don't see the name brand. if you do a search on amazon it should come up. I think it was like 29 bucks. It works good.
Cheers Jeff - that description from the order makes them easy to find on Amazon.

I don't understand the desire to have a dry break on both sides. With a standard open end you can pee normally without having to be hooked up to the suit or having a separate female side hooked up. The couple drops left in the cath is nothing out of the ordinary for a rushed pee or older prostate.

The brand I use is "Colder". At one time I could buy directly from them, not anymore. So many variations possible. One feature I look for is a shrouded button, should minimize the potential of accidental release.

You can mix and match free flow and dry break. I do a free flow on the cath and a dry break on the hose.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom