Another No-Pictures Problem

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I forget where all I've posted this but just in case....

I switched back this morning and it seemed to work fine until I had been through a dozen or so posts. The photos quit appearing, the spacing of the frames was off, and then the icons and avatars disappeared.

I've gone back to non-gallery style.

Dee:
I forget where all I've posted this but just in case....

I switched back this morning and it seemed to work fine until I had been through a dozen or so posts. The photos quit appearing, the spacing of the frames was off, and then the icons and avatars disappeared.

I've gone back to non-gallery style.

That's the exact same problem that I've been having all along. The gallery would work fine a couple of times, but then it would stop showing the pictures, the avatars and frame sizing was all off. The problem has persisted for a while now.

This is driving me batty!

I jump between boards...this new photo gallery keeps hanging up and causing me to have to completely log-off of all sites and re-log on every time I come here. I can "sometimes" get it to load for perhaps three of four pages bouncing back and forth then...all the images disappear on all boards.

This includes both my home and work computers.

Most of you know one of the other boards I spend time on...we have the same V-bulletin program and photo gallery set-up and I've never had this issue with it.

Strange.

I have had all kinds of problems since the board changed. I can see photos sometimes but not other times and when I browse to another site sometimes the pics don't show up on that site after being here.

You can fix the problem by going to [user cp] [editoptions] then all the way at the bottom under Miscellaneous Options[forum skin] choose [SB custom theme - no gallery]. Remember to save the changes.

Good luck - I went crazy for a while until I did this. No problems since then. As I recall, I may have had to go out of SB, maybe even the internet altogether or even reboot after doing this but it did quickly work.

Bwerb....it's the same for me, too. Everything works great 'over there' but here, I have to use the No Gallery skin.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom