Another No-Pictures Problem

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Me, too Fellas. No changes mentioned made any difference. I also have the same problem with visiting other sites after SB and not seeing the graphics there either.

Glad I looked here, I too can not view the graphics and worse can not see the quick replpl to threads at the bottom a lot of the times. The graphics progress bar at bottom never loads it just hangs up. I too can not see other gifs/Jpgs on pages I visit after loading SB. Get this whne I click on IE tools help about to get version it wont even display that info. If I go out of SB delete cache it works. This is very frustrating.

Wow! I thought it was just me. The photos and avatars don't show, or only show up intermittently. I talked with a tech at Cox and they told me to clear the cache. This worked very briefly, but I'm back to the same problem again. I'm also running ZoneAlarm and IE6 on XP. Once the problem appears on Scubaboard, it seems to affect other sites as well. Hope there's a fix in sight.

Interestingly, everything including the gallery works wonderfully on my home computer running XP Pro/IE 6, but my work computer running Win2000/IE5 cannot view galleries more than once before not loading properly subsequent times.

I found that if I close Zone Alarm before logginf in to SB, I have no problems at all. Only with ZA is there a problem... Not sure why that is.

I've made several changes over the weekend... any noticable differance on your side?

I could be wrong but I do think it has worked more often than not today. To be honest, I stopped noticing but it is working now and I'll keep my eyes open.

I switched back to the gallery view and I'm still experiencing the same problems as before on Win2000/IE5.

Tech Admin:
I've made several changes over the weekend... any noticable differance on your side?
Yeah, whatever you did fixed the problems on my end. For the first time since the upgrade, I'm seeing all the photos and avatars. Cool!
Dan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom