Another Newbie with lots of questions!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

See what the 26 ft. deck boat is too....
Watercraft rentals: http://www.lakeamistadresort.com/LAR_smallCraft.html#
The rates posted, $1600 were for 3 day weekends. Sort of expensive for my budget with the PC trip coming up, but it mentions you can rent for 1 day. I'll call them next week
That might be all we need to cruise around during the day and find good dive sites....
Tomorrow at 3 we can count the days on one hand.....WhooHoo

tony

Did someone say "Houseboat"? I'm ready, as long as I don't have to drive that monster.

I'd be ready for a long weekend about a month after we return from CCV.

scubatexastony once bubbled...
See what the 26 ft. deck boat is too....

That might be all we need to cruise around during the day and find good dive sites....
Tomorrow at 3 we can count the days on one hand.....WhooHoo

tony

I need to look again...I didn't see anything about at 26 footer. I'll ask when I call.

The lake sure was nice today! It was actually hot if you got in the sun. And I did...I'm sort of sunburnt. First one of the year!

Emma and Franscois got there about 3:30 and did one dive. We left just as they were leaving. Steve F. did a dive with Beast so he took us to a new mexican place in Pearland. Mmmm....very good!

We're going back tomorrow. Beast and another guy have a plan on how to move the platform back in place. Swampers Point got it's own floating dock today but we need to move it off the point. We've got some ideas on how to make Swamper Point our summer home away from home! Mike and Beast have plans to build us a couple of shelters when we get back from Roatan. I'll also need to get our sign painted by then too.

So if any of you Swampers are loose tomorrow, come by the lake!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom