another newbie first post

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mistressmotorsports

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi all, I just finished open water certification in December and have a whopping 7 dives so far. I've been reading some of the intro posts and links for new divers, they're very helpful, thanks. I'm leaving for Maui in just a few days to see what life is like beyond 1000 feet out from the Laguna Beach shoreline and 25 feet down. Of course I booked with reputable companies and DMs, so I am looking forward to a great time. Looking forward to learning more and meeting some of you shortly.

Mike

Hi Mike,Greetings and Welcome to ScubaBoard!

Congrats on your OW certification.

RU ready for some Excellent diving in Maui?
Your Visibility should be Awesome in the Hawaiian Waters.

Yep, start getting excited now, you are in for a real treat.......

Glad to have you on the board.

Mike, Safe and Great diving in Maui!

Mahalo

Hello Mike, welcome to Scubaboard! Be sure to check out the SoCal Section of the California Kelp Divers Forum here on Scubaboard. There is info. on get-togethers called "Wrinkles Dive". You'll be able to increase your dive total and also meet new dive buddies.

Mistress Mike? Ok....

:cowboy2: don

large-smiley-012.gif

smiley-linie-010.gif

I knew I was going to have to explain that. The Mistress is (was - I'm not racing right now) the race car. The title came from my wife who noticed I spent tons of money on the car and took it away with me for long weekends. Thus Mistress Motorsports was born. Wound up with a logo, all kinds of decals, shirts, etc.

Mike

Hi Mike! I'm also new to SB. Welcome. Wow ... diving in Hawaii. Sounds wonderful. Even diving off the California coast sounds fabulous. All we have here in the midwest is gravel pits! Oh, and the Great Lakes ... but being just certified last Sept, I haven't gotten up there yet.

Jim, Divin'Hoosier

Back
Top Bottom