Another Hello From Ohio

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

eckybay

Princess of Dorkness
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi everyone - been busy reading the forums here and thought that I should introduce myself. I'm a newly certified diver and have happily been devouring the usefull hints, tips, and advice that I'm finding here. Looking forward to spending some time this summer in the quarries of Ohio getting more comfortable with my scuba skills. Thanks for having such a welcoming place for divers of all levels to come to!

Another Ohioan, eh? Perhaps we should do a dive together... :D

Hello Eckybay, and Welcome to SB!
As well as the Quarries in Ohio, there are some places to dive in WV. If you want to come and play with us, just PM me!
Cheers!
Dive Safe and Have Fun!!

Got a couple of us headed out to some diving in WV this weekend if you are interested.

I'll have to keep WV in mind for some time. Thanks for the offer. I've planning on heading to White Star on Friday evening and Portage on Saturday morning to get some dives in.

If you're available July 15-16 a group of us are going to France Park outside Logansport Indiana. You're welcome to join us, here's my post about it.
Ber :lilbunny:

Congratulations on taking the first steps toward an incredible life adventure!
Life's crazy, live it! If you ever need any advice or help, we're here for you.

Britt
CrazyScuba.com

Welcome to the board eckybay.

If you see some guy swimming around Whitestar/Portage/Gilboa wearing a strange looking double hose regulator and other old school gear, that's me, stop by and say hi. Unless of course it is August 11-13 at Portage, then it could be anybody (check out their website for details).

When you are ready to check out the Lake call Discovery dive charters in Cleveland or Osprey dive charters in NY. Both of them dive a lot of different Lake Erie wrecks. There are also some charters around Port Clinton and Sandusky, but I haven't dove with any of them and don't know their names off the top of my head.

Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom