Another Dine-N-Dive???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Maybe I should just stick to using what works for me..."straw foot" and "hay foot"!

Yea, right it is! If you turn left then it's a long way down...or is that up? to the bottom.

Jer

divinginn:
you guys are too funny,might have a new hp 100 by then.

So you can stay in that cold water even longer! :11:

How much colder is the water gonna be then? Last time I dove WBP it was in august. I might try to make this, but i don't know if 5mm of wetsuit is gonna cut it. And if I do muster up the cajones, it'll depend on if i can manage to get on the work schedule for that night and not that morning.

I'm sure all of you have me pegged as an eternal no-show by now.

DawgDiver:
How much colder is the water gonna be then? Last time I dove WBP it was in august. I might try to make this, but i don't know if 5mm of wetsuit is gonna cut it. And if I do muster up the cajones, it'll depend on if i can manage to get on the work schedule for that night and not that morning.

I'm sure all of you have me pegged as an eternal no-show by now.

Ahh, don't worry...he's not going to show:D

I coun't resist...Hope your able to make it out on the 18th.

BTW, I've dove Lanier with a 3mil and 45F water temps, ...took me 3 months to thaw out afterword...

Jeremy

"Moonie" will be joining us for this month's "Dine-n-Dive"!!!!

the K

You know, "Moonie" gets around! Make sure we get plenty of pic's of him at the Dine-N-Dive to post on the board.

Jeremy

Who all's planning on making it out on the 18th???

Jeremy

Water temp at 20 feet was around 60 degrees last weekend...I was nice and toasty in my dry suit with just the basic fleece underneath.

Of course the rest of the class was in wetsuits (one guy had three layers...) and they all still complained about the cold. I just smiled.

I plan on being there...we could deep fry a turkey....some one brings the oil, I have the fryer...

Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom