Another Dine-N-Dive???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was trying to find an old thread for directions but DDD (Deep Dixie Divers) only goes back to 9-20-06. I'm currious why it only keeps 4 pages, oh and I need directions also.

Ok I found the map Yukoner linked for Lake Sidney Lanier, is it 82 or 83?

http://www.lakelanier.com/images/LakeRecMap.gif

Thanks

JAMIE MCG:
I was trying to find an old thread for directions but DDD (Deep Dixie Divers) only goes back to 9-20-06. I'm currious why it only keeps 4 pages, oh and I need directions also.

Ok I found the map Yukoner linked for Lake Sidney Lanier, is it 82 or 83?

http://www.lakelanier.com/images/LakeRecMap.gif

Thanks

It's 82.

I think the older stuff is in the archives or something. You could do a search. Fairly easy to get to the park. I live in Griffin, GA just south of you off I-75. Here are the directions that I take to get to Lake Lanier.

I-75 north to
I-675 north to
I-285 East
I-85 north to
Exit 111 (turn Left off the exit)
Stay on the road until it dead ends into
Bufford Dam Road.
Turn Left
you will cross over the dam. At one point the dam will make a sharp turn to the right, once past the sharp turn start looking to your left and the park will be on your left. It has a sign that says West Bank Park.

Drive in and pay the $4.00 and look for the cars with the diver flags and such. My car is a White Mazda Protege' With a Scubapro sticker on the back window.

Hope to see you there.

Jeremy

Helloooooo Guys, long time no see. Sorry about that, I have been really busy lately. Im down for a dine and dive on the 18th. Heather won't want to get in the cold water, but im sure she'll come to grub down with us.

Our 1 year anniversery is this thurs. 10-26, and we are heading up to Myrtle Beach to do some diving with Costal Scuba. We are going to dive the B25, which is a British Petrolium Tanker that was sunk in the 80's for an artificial reef. I can't wait, I'll give you guys a report when we return. Anyway, safe diving, and I'll see you all on the
18th.

Kyle

Won't be able to make it, I already have plans to be in NC that weekend. If I don't see you sooner, I'll catch up with everyone on 1/1/07. :14:

JKSteger:
It's 82.

I think the older stuff is in the archives or something. You could do a search. Fairly easy to get to the park. I live in Griffin, GA just south of you off I-75. Here are the directions that I take to get to Lake Lanier.

I-75 north to
I-675 north to
I-285 East
I-85 north to
Exit 111 (turn Left off the exit)
Stay on the road until it dead ends into
Bufford Dam Road.
Turn Left
you will cross over the dam. At one point the dam will make a sharp turn to the right, once past the sharp turn start looking to your left and the park will be on your left. It has a sign that says West Bank Park.

Drive in and pay the $4.00 and look for the cars with the diver flags and such. My car is a White Mazda Protege' With a Scubapro sticker on the back window.

Hope to see you there.

Jeremy
Jeremy, will WBP be on the left? Wouldn't it be on the right?

Darel

Darel,
Don't confuse him with facts, his mind's made up . . .

JK's a pretty good dive buddy, but he's apt to go astray from time to time . . . :D

the K

Maybe it's just the left and right part that gives him trouble. He definitely knows how to descend and ascend. :D

God forbid that he starts confusing up and down!!!

the K

Back
Top Bottom